Oct 23, 2011

Fyrinnae MeerKat eyeshadow swatches


I'm finally getting around to posting more of my Fyrinnae shadows. 
This this is the oh-so-charming Meerkat.
 

I didn't think I would like this shadow on me. And here is why:
The color is a rich, very pigmented pastel lavender purple with golden shimmer. At first glance in the pot it looks so cool because you mostly see the base purple in the product.
And we know I ain't the one to pull off cool tones on my yellow skin.

                                                                     (Harsh sunlight washes out the base color a little)

However, when I foil this, it magically turns warm due to all the gold sparkles. Best to show you some more swatches of this adorable Fyrinnae Meerkat eyeshadow.
MAGIC.
Beautiful.

1 Comments:

darksome: said...

Meni je Merkat zelo luštna senčka,ampak se mi zdi, da je treba zelo pazit na to s čim jo kombiniraš :/

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .