Jul 25, 2011

Red lips

Hey hey =)

I wasn't sure if you were aware but I tend to wear red lips quite often. It just brings so my attention to my oh-so-special big fat lips. So here is a quick post  with the brightest I have.

Manhattan double-ended liquid lipstick with a little smirk for the camera ;) I kinda have ver y lipstick swatch appropriate lips, lol
Eyelook I wore them with

Mischievous plot-in-the-making face whoring picture included!
Mkay, I'm done!
Have a lovely dan <3

V.


Please, follow this blog via  Google friend connect 
 For more fun, go to Gone2RehabBRB on facebook
or to just talk a wee bit there's my Twitter

5 Comments:

MsRinz said...

Love the red color on your skin !

Cmp said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs

This is the first thing that came into my mind when I saw your lips. :))
And yes, they really look like good swatch material. ;)

pixie81 said...

You have gorgeous lips and that is a lovely shade of red on them! :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

Lovely shade and you really do have awesome lips.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

All thank you, girls.
Feeding my vanity may not be the best thing, but thanks for dropping a visit <3 =)

 
Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .